Today i would like to bring in details about Child Aid Foundation an NGO based at Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India. I found it interesting and happy to voluteer for them.
Overview of CAF:
Overview of CAF:
Child Aid Foundation is a charitable organization in the service of underprivileged and unfortunate children. C.A.F. is running several residential and non-residential children's aid and care projects from their center in Andhra Pradesh, India. It is fully supported by a very large, and ever-increasing, number of compassionate and generous people in Andhra Pradesh, in India, and throughout the world.
At the organization's center, you can see how Child Aid Foundation is molding orphan children, slum children, street children, and child laborers into well-educated, self-reliant young adults with many various good occupations including professions. You can also see how Child Aid Foundation helps the children to become successful and beneficial members of society, and how they then help the society in return.
The Child Aid Foundation was founded and is being administrated by a veryreputable board of trustees coming from various professions and sections of society. Being completely unrelated to each other, they came together only because of their sole desire and goal of helping poor and needy children. The organization was officially registered, as a non-profit, non-sectarian, secular, public charitable trust on June 1st, 1993.
When you think of charity and social service in India, think of the Child Aid Foundation organization and its projects. Child Aid Foundation is a leading, poor and needy child, aid and care organization. The following unique features make it "The Foundation of a Child's Life"!
- The leading N.G.O. in Andhra Pradesh, India working in the areas of child welfare, child education, and child development
- Serving disadvantaged children since 1993
- Helping children from anywhere
- Helping both boys and girls
- Helping children of all ages and academic levelsHelping on both a residential and non-residential basis
- Providing comprehensive aid and care with the aim of enabling poor and needy children to pursue and complete their educations to as high a level as they desire and are capable of achieving
- Registered with and officially recognized by the government
- Granted tax exemption status by the government (Department of Income Tax). All donations are tax deductible.
- Granted F.C.R.A. registration and permission by the central government (Ministry of Home Affairs). Approved to receive contributions in foreign currencies and from foreign sources.
- Non-profit, non-political, secular, public charitable trust
- Non-dependent on governmental or foreign institutional funding
- Supported by many private individual donations in cash and kind
- Any size of donation, in cash or kind, gratefully accepted
- A unique variety of donation schemes to choose from that suit everyone's preferences and budgets
- Reputable board of trustees
- Qualified and dedicated staff
- Genuine, reputable, credible, and transparently managed
- Inspection visits are most welcome and requested
- A Telugu Association of North America (T.A.N.A.) official "Supported Project"
- A GIVE India official "Partner N.G.O."
- A "Credibility Alliance" official "Member" N.G.O.
- An "Asha for Education" officially "Supported Project"A "Charities Aid Foundation official "Charity Partner"
- An Apex Foundation official "Supported Organization"
For More details and to participate in charity visit : http://www.childaidfoundation.org/